Monday, January 2, 2012

January naked block

Here is my January naked block. As you can see I will be using jewel tones with fancy fabrics and cottons. Unfortunately, I haven't had the time to do all 12 blocks, but do hope to get some done ahead. You would think living in a small RV I would have time, but I guess the building of the new house is really taking up a lot of spare time. Hope to be in the house in a few weeks. Can't wait to get my own space again! I spent time today sorting my stash that so many generous people have given me. In my former studio everything was pretty well organized in drawers of beads, laces, motifs, ribbons, etc. In the new studio I am going to organize according to colors of the materials. Will see how this works. Well, need to start stitching.
January naked block

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous colors in your naked block. Good luck with your new house and how great to have a new sewing space to organize.

    ReplyDelete